Community

On Sunday, August 14th, from noon to 5, the 33rd 18th Century Days will be held at Schuyler House in Schuylerville, NY.  If you have never been to Schuyler House this is the perfect occasion to do so. There will be craft demonstrations, music  and a Punch and Judy puppet show plus much more.  

Make sure you give yourself time to check out the Saratoga Monument, the Saratoga Battlefield and/or the National Cemetery. 

Prom season and wedding season are almost behind us, so it is time to to take a break and regroup.

me, myself & I will be closed from August 16 to August 31.  We will be back in the shop on Thursday, September 1, refreshed and ready to help you.

As always, you can leave a message and we will return your call when we reopen.

Once again it’s time for the Washington County Fair.  This year it will take place from August 18 thru August 24.  For further information you can go to:

http://www.washingtoncountyfair.com.

The presentation is titled “Buzzing about Martha’s Garden”

The National Garden Show will be held at Saratoga Town Hall on July 12-13, 2014. The show runs on Saturday from 1-6pm and on Sunday from 1-4.

At 2:30, Martha, owner of me, myself & I, will offer a trunk show of her sewing and talk about how colors and patterns in nature influence her sewing.

We want to take this opportunity to wish all of you a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy this long holiday weekend with family and friends!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. For women who don’t have insurance, please check your area for free mammograms, breast exams, pap and pelvic exams.

We are now offering services for draperies! Our custom draperies can enhance the look of your store, bank, restaurant and other types of business! We can offer a completely new style and color scheme to make the most of your location.

Whether for a single room or an entire business chain, we can work with you to provide the most cost effective way to rejuvenate your rooms!

We recently had the pleasure of providing a complete drapery makeover for the Schuylerville branch of the Glens Falls National Bank. Stop in at 73 Broad Street and imagine what we could do for you!

Visit the Greenwich NY Library.  Local rug hookers will be  showing their work during January.  It is well worth your time to stop and take a look at some of the amazing work these folks have created!

We recently found a great place for groups to hold a retreat.  Check into Seyon Ranch State Park. It’s located in Groton, Vermont.

For more information you can call them 802 584-3829 or visit their website: www.vt stateparks.com

You can also send them a note at: seyon.ranch.park@state.vt.us

Their great facilities include:

• Conference room for up to 50 people theater-style or 30 people at tables
  • 8 private and semi private guest rooms
  • Full meal service

This might be a perfect place for your rug hooking, knitting, quilting group getaway! And with the great fall foliage, what better time to schedule a getaway!

Time to start thinking about your summer activities! A perfect time to enjoy some of our most popular classes and programs for this summer. Check out the Our Current Classes page for all the latest information!

If you are looking for a different program or would like to take advantage of our individual classes, please give us a call at 518-695-4867.

« Previous PageNext Page »